- The Personally Identifiable Information Collected
- By the service, you may provide Firstview with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of of the service that may be connected with you. Personal Information that Firstview collects may include, but is not limited to, company name, your name, phone number and email address.
- When you visit the Site, Firstview servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This information includes, but is not limited to, your computer's IP address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the service and information you search for on the service.
- Firstview may also use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that Firstview transfers to your computer for record-keeping purposes. Firstview uses "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the service. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the service or all functionality of Firstview services.
- How Personal Information is Used
- Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve the service, services, features and content,
- to administer your use of the service,
- to fulfill requests you make,
- to personalize your experience,
- to provide or offer software updates and product announcements, and
- to provide you with further information and offers from Firstview or third parties which you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional. At anytime you can opt-out from these news letters.
- Firstview uses information obtained by technical means for the above purposes and in order to monitor and analyze use of the service and Firstview services,
- for the service's technical administration,
- to increase the service's functionality and user-friendliness,
- to better tailor it to your needs,
- and to verify that visitors to the service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- You can view any of your Personal Information in your own Account page in the service. You can review and revise your Account Information at any time. Please note that the information you provide must be accurate and true.
- Firstview may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the service, to provide services on Firstview’s behalf, to perform service-related services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the service's features) or to assist Firstview in analyzing how the service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on Firstview’s behalf.
- Firstview cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Firstview will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as Firstview, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Firstview or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity Firstview may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Firstview may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information
- You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or Account profile. But this information must be accurate and true.
- At anytime if you wish to cancel your subscription, all of your personal information is deleted from the service.
- Firstview is very concerned with safeguarding your information. Firstview employs reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- Firstview uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service. Although Firstview owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Firstview application, you retain all rights to your files and data.