Thank you for your interest in FirstView Digital Signage and PiCube.
Register for an account in FirstView Manager
- After you have made your purchase you'll need to apply for an account to FirstView Manager here. You can choose from Demo Account (1 month free trial) or become a new customer. It's Advised to register for an account right after purchase to avoid any additional delays! Processing of new accounts can take from 1 to 2 days.
- You will then receive your login credentials by email.
- Only purchases made from ModMyPi are eligible for 1 month free trial.
- 1 month free trial is only applied to your initial order, all purchases made after that will be billed starting from next month.
Registering PiCube players to your account
If you ordered the PiCube players from ModMyPi, then you'll need to register them to your account after you've received them. Players ordered directly from FirstView are registered to your account automatically, then you can skip this step.
- Connect ethernet network cable and display with HDMI cable. Let it boot for couple of minutes, after awhile you will see ID number on the bottom of the screen (10-xxxxxxx).
- Then login to your account and go to Displays -> Display Registration and type that code in there and press Register. If it says 'Client does not exist in updateserver' then wait a minute or two and try again.
- Now you can attach your PiCube to your preferred Display Group: Display Groups, choose (or create) display group and move your 10-xxxxx player from Free displays to Displays in the group.
- Remember to choose correct timezone for display group
- Now your PiCube is ready for use.
- You can find User Manual and further instructions from the bottom of the page in FirstView Manager.
After 1 month trial ends
- You can continue to use your PiCube media player(s) and SaaS service. In this case please fill in your billing information here and choose New customer. We will then proceed by invoicing you 26€/month/PiCube for the SaaS service and content management in three month periods. You will continue utilizing the benefits of your PiCube media player and SaaS service for as long as you like. Please pay attention to the three month term of notice though. We invoice the three month service fees quarterly from the beginning of January, April, July and October. You can terminate your subscription any time, ending earliest at the beginning of the next invoicing period.
- You can discontinue using your PiCube media player and SaaS service. In this case we will close your user account in FirstView Manager and you can no longer log in to the content management website in question. Your account information will be preserved for six month during which time we can restore the user account for you if you come to regret your decision. The material you’ve added to your account will not be accessible after closing of the user account. After the six month period the user account will be deleted permanently.
Technical support and billing contacts
Technical support firstname.lastname@example.org