Installing software to mediaplayer
Tämä on Ohjelmiston asentaminen mediasoittimeen, ja käännös on 83 % valmis.sivusta
- Download latest software from http://swimages.firstview.fi/hd2018032256.zip (version 2018032256 released 22.03.2018 md5sum 882e5699e70627b883b65e4dd59dd07a)
- Make sure USB-stick follows these rules
- There's enough space
- USB Dongle HAS to be in FAT32 format (NOT NTFS, HFS etc)
- If you have problems installing HDCube software, you can use SD Formatter tool to make sure USB Dongle is in correct format. https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
- Under options choose 'Quick Format' and 'Format size adjustment' = on
- Press ok and Format
- Unzip .zip to root of the USB Dongle, so that there will be directory called EFI etc
- Insert USB Dongle, USB-keyboard and display to the player. (If player has no prior software on it, you will only need the USB Dongle, as it boots from there by default then)
- Power on the player and keep pressing F10 every 0.5 seconds
- Next you will see Boot Menu. Choose option that has BOTH UEFI and USB mentioned and press enter.
- After about 1 minute you will see 'Installation ready'. Remove USB Dongle and reboot
HDCuben BIOS-update and settings
- IMPORTANT! Make sure that BIOS version is ATLEAST 0050 for gray model (DN2820FYKH) or 0042 for black model (DC3217IYE) or 0048 for newest 5th generation NUC (NUC5CPYH)
- IMPORTANT for NUC5CPYH MODELS! You have to configure os as Linux in BIOS settings: From mainpage -> Advanced (under Boot Order) -> Boot Configuration -> OS Selection -> LINUX!
- After powering on, keep pressing F2 every 0.5 seconds
- BIOS settings will open and look for Bios Version. If 3rd field has smaller number than required, you HAVE to update BIOS!
- It's also good to check that player has been configured to power on automatically after power failure
- Easiest way to do it is with a mouse. Go to Advanced menu and from there choose Power tab.
- Look for After Power Failure and make sure Power On is chosen. If not, change it and press F10 and Y and the new settings will be saved
- BIOS update can be downloaded from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=DN2820FYKH (type in the exact model of your player hardware, look for Model: at the bottom of the case)
- You can use the same USB Dongle for BIOS update. Download .bio file to USB dongle, power on and keep pressing F7 every 0.5 seconds.
- Choose your USB dongle from the menu and then choose the correct .bio file
- Download latest software from http://swimages.firstview.fi/pi20170907111.img (version 20170907111 released 7.9.2017 md5sum 7c1bc39332811518d93a16bc9970a2e5)
- Download Win32 Disk Imager (windows) http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/pi-operating-systems/win32diskimager
- NOTE you HAVE to use above program to write the image to SD-card, you can't just copy it!
- Insert SD-card to card reader in your PC
- Use Win32 Disk Imager to write the image to SD-card
- Insert SD-card to Raspberry Pi and it's ready
- Instructions for Mac OS X http://elinux.org/RPi_Easy_SD_Card_Setup#Flashing_the_SD_card_using_Mac_OS_X
- Instructions for Linux http://elinux.org/RPi_Easy_SD_Card_Setup#Flashing_the_SD_Card_using_Linux_.28including_on_a_Raspberry_Pi.21.29
Katso tuetut minitietokoneet